Monday, April 30, 2007

Beefalo

Looking at the assignments taught in th Buffalo school district, I see that the administrators are finally getting the picture. So much can be taught through using different types of media; it's almost getting easier and is definitely more interesting than traditional essay/ditto learning. What is even better than using different media solutions is that even the assignments are online!

I just watched a video done by a student named Mitchell Vasquez. The actors were very unprofessional, laughing in almost every scene. The director obviously has no idea what he was doing, the lighting is terrible and the wardrobes were horrendous...But other than that I thought it was an excellent alternative to the traditional institutions of education. Instead of writing an essay about the Third Reich or making a boring Powerpoint about the Fuehrer, they used some real creativity that I wish I had the opportunity to employ when I was in middle school.

2 comments:

Karen Stearns said...

I agree .. the schools in Buffalo are finally getting it!

Anonymous said...

Hi there to every one, it's actually a pleasant for me to go to see this website, it consists of priceless Information.

My web site: cheap health insurance